Terms and Conditions
By using WiseMapping.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of
WiseMapping reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. WiseMapping will
its users by email when the terms of service change. All features on this site, including features introduced
the effective date of this document is covered by this Terms of Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or crack/hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that
it is associated with the Service, WiseMapping, or any other WiseMapping service.
- You warant that you are of legal age at the time of registration.
- Accounts can be created and used by humans only. No robots or other automated methods can be used to sign up
or use this site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. WiseMapping cannot and will
not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not sell, trade, resell, or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer
any WiseMapping account.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While WiseMapping prohibits
such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that WiseMapping cannot be responsible for the
Content posted using WiseMapping.com and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the
Service at your own risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You may not send, upload, post to blog, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to
any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material, including any text, data, information, images,
photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Service
- We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service, and as otherwise
provided in these Terms.
- Don't upload or make available any Content that infringes upon any other proprietary rights of anyone else.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as
content, which violates these Terms.
Publishing and Sharing Content
The user has the right to publicize or not to publicize their own contents. By publicizing the Contents, the
acknowledges and agrees that anyone using this Web site can and may use the Contents without restrictions.
From time to time, publicized Contents can be used by WiseMapping at its own discretion.
In addition, the user can allow a specified user to access and collaborate on user-created Contents. WiseMapping
not responsible for any problems arising from users sharing or publishing Contents.
Mind Maps® is a registered trade-mark of The Buzan Organisation, Ltd. in the UK and the USA.
WiseMapping uses the FamFam Silk Icon library licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
WiseMapping Tutorial video was created by Matt Smith from college-student-answers.com. Matt Smith granted permissions for free distribution and reproduction of this video.
WiseMapping, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all
current or future use of the Service, or any other WiseMapping service, for any reason at any time. Such
of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and
forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. WiseMapping reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- WiseMapping reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- WiseMapping.com is provided to you FREE.
- WiseMapping shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension
or discontinuance of the Service.
Links To Thirdparty Sites
Some links on WiseMapping's website will let you leave WiseMapping site. The linked sites or documents are not
the control of WiseMapping and is not responsible for the contens of any linked site or any link contained in a
linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. WiseMapping is not responsible for webcasting or any other
form of transmission received from any linked site. WiseMapping is providing these links to you only as a
convenience, and the inclusion of any linkds does not imply endorsement by WiseMapping of the site
WiseMapping reserves the right to terminate your account if you fail to login to your account for a period of
months. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, any email address provided by WiseMapping and
with that account might be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any WiseMapping
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be
transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and
adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- WiseMapping does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services,
information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations,
and (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that WiseMapping shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WiseMapping has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third
party on the service; (iv) termination of your account; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of WiseMapping to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and WiseMapping and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you
and WiseMapping (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- Account activity. You need to create an account in order tu use WiseMapping Services. WiseMapping asks for
some personal information when you create an Account, including your email address and a password, which is
used to protect your account from unauthorized access. WiseMapping automatically record certain information
about your use of it's Services. Similar to other web services, WiseMapping records information such as
account activity (e.g., storage usage, number of log-ins, actions taken), data displayed or clicked on
(e.g., UI elements, links), and other log information (e.g., browser type, IP address, date and time of
access, cookie ID, referrer URL).
- Content. WiseMapping stores, processes and maintains your documents and previous versions of those documents
in order to provide the service to you.
- We use this information internally to deliver the best possible service to you, such as improving the
WiseMapping user interface and maintaining a consistent and reliable user experience.
- Files you create with WiseMapping may, if you choose, be read, copied, used and redistributed by people you
know or, again if you choose, by people you do not know.
Our Terms and Conditions recognizes your right to retain full intellectual property protection for the digital
content you create.
- You may terminate your use of WiseMapping at any time.
- You may permanently delete any files you create in WiseMapping. Because of the way we maintain this service,
residual copies of your files and other information associated with your account may remain on our servers for